1. Pre-heat the cream. Think your cream is too heavy and greasy to absorb? Before using, clean your hands and heat the cream with the temperature of your fingers to reach the right temperature to better blend with the skin.
2. Be patient! The effectiveness of a cream is not visible in three days, but it takes about two months. To put it in an analogy, you need to spend these time to let your skin hear, understand and execute The information contained in those effects. It takes at least three weeks for skin cells to completely absorb the cream from the inside to the outside, and then it takes another three weeks for those brand new cells to grow to the surface. So don’t blame your face cream for not working, first develop your patience.
3. Make sure to absorb it before going to sleep. You must ensure that the night cream you apply is completely absorbed by the skin before going to bed, because as long as the cream floats on the surface of the skin, once the skin touches the pillow, those applied creams will be “rubbed off”. If necessary, you can gently blow your face with a hair dryer to help the skin absorb the cream faster.
4. Not easy to DIY. Adding vitamin capsules to the cream does not increase the effectiveness of the cream, because the mixture you add is not the same quality as the cream itself, so it will hardly be effective.
5. Exfoliate your skin at least once a week. This can remove excess dead skin cells on the surface of the skin, which will hinder the absorption of the cream. However, do not harm your skin while exfoliating. If you are psychologically afraid of scrub particles, it is better to choose a gentle enzyme-containing non-particle exfoliating product.
The above is all about how to use the cream to get the best results. If there is anything you don’t know, you can contact us directly and we will serve you wholeheartedly.