Mask processing is divided into 8 categories according to function
1. Cleansing mask. This is the most common type of mask. It can remove dirt and excess oil from the pores, and remove aging keratin, leaving the skin refreshed and clean.
2. The moisturizing mask contains moisturizers, which lock the moisture in the film, soften the stratum corneum, and help the skin absorb nutrients, suitable for all types of skin.
3. The soothing mask quickly soothes the skin, eliminates fatigue, restores the skin’s luster and elasticity, and is suitable for sensitive skin.
4. Firming mask shrinks pores and lightens wrinkles, especially suitable for women who don’t have time to go to beauty salons for treatment!
5. The regeneration mask contains plant essences, softens the epidermal tissue, promotes skin metabolism, and is suitable for dry or dehydrated skin.
6. The whitening mask completely removes dead skin cells, and has the dual effects of cleansing and whitening, making the skin tender, smooth, white and transparent.
7. Instant whitening and hydrating mask, 5 minutes maintenance mask, instantly achieve the whitening and hydrating effect!
8. It sucks out the dirt and constricts the pores, leaving the skin soft and shiny, suitable for all skin types.
The above is the classification of mask processing by function that we introduced for you. I hope our introduction can be helpful to you. If you want to know more related content, you can browse our website and we will provide you with more professional information.